Thursday, July 24, 2008

Revived =)!

Finally! Finals are over and done with, and I'm on hols =)! Over 25 days of pure bliss and relaxation. ♥ it =).


Finals were over last Tuesday and I've already gone and come back from a trip. Where? Well here's all I'm gonna show:

A girl has to have her secrets =). But to those of you who know, I loved it guys! It was a 'delicious trip' ;)

Mmm and we had a surprise for Joanna on Thursday after her finals ended! Poor things... she, Aaliyah and a few of them had Advertising and Copywriting which only ended on Thursday. But that's all over now and we had a great time celebrating at Paddington's, the Curve.

Haha was she surprised to see Sara, Jaja, Elaine and me there. All part of Aliyyah's surprise plan =). Pity Shermaine and Isaac couldn't make it. We missed you guys!

Elaine and I went to the Ja's house before we left to the Curve and as soon as she saw us she was like, “Eh you guys semua pakai lawa lawa..I need to change!” Hahaha that's a girl for you =). So we helped her pick an outfit and William waited ages downstairs until he kinda started to complain. Oh well, as they say, you can't rush perfection =).

We were so so hungry by the time we reached Paddington's! But we had to wait 'cos there was a slight hitch in the plan so Joanna arrived late. What do you do when you're waiting to order and waiting for the birthday girl? Take pics of course. Lotsa 'em =).

This was on the way to The Curve in Elaine's car

Me and Elaine. Ja took this when we were taking pics =)

At Paddington's. Sara and Naim joined us there=)


After we finished eating we got the birthday cake out which was home-made by William! Haha didn't know you could bake something that wasn't poisonous Will ;)! Just kidding. Joanna was saying, “Better be careful! There might be cocaine in it!” Haha... with Will, you never know! Kidding! Again. Or maybe not ;). And as soon as the cake came out, Naim started humming the wedding song! I was like, “Naim! You're humming the wrong song!”
Naim *confused and blur look*: Huh?! Oh! *slaps forehead* Yeah I didn't realise!
Me: O.o? Hahaha...
Is there something you're not telling us, Naim ;)? The wedding song on your mind for a reason ;D?

William's home-made Chocolate cake. Hey Will it was quite good la ;). And we didn't get any food poisoning after that...haha.


Joanna loves chocolate cake! So she and Will ate like half the cake!


We had to improvise for the candles since we didn't have any. Will and Calvin used their lighters as candles =).


All the stuff we ate *points down*:

Jaja's delicious nachos! The dips were the real stars, if you ask me. They were so good that Ja had to order a second-helping of them which cost her. All of us were eating her nachos =). Thanks Ja!


Elaine's seafood crepe. Haha I took one of her prawns and when I tried to take out the shell, the whole thing went flying past Joanna's head! Naim: The prawn still alive ah, Lesley? Me: Haha yeah a live prawn!


Sara's potato pancakes (they literally were made with patatoes inside)

I had pancake dish with hash browns, bacon and I can't remember what else...haha. But it was good =)! No pic though 'cos my sis took the camera to school =( ! I wanna get a camera of my own! Soon soon =D.

*Pictures of Joanna's birthday are thanks to Jaja and Aliyyah. Hope you guys don't mind me posting your pics here. I got it from Facebook. Ahh Facebook... I find that after every outing we have, we'll be like, “Eh post the pics on Facebook yeah?” And I remember once Apan just said, “Facebook, Facebook!” and we all knew what he meant =).

More pics!


Me with Jaja =)


We finished everything! Thanks to some of us who helped the others finish their dishes ;).

And last but not least, a group shot!


Well planned Aliyyah and everyone else who planned the surprise. Haha I heard Joanna's bf was in on it too. But pity he couldn't come. Never mind, there's always a next time =). Happy 21st Joanna =)! Hope you enjoyed yourself in Thailand on your birthday!


*P/S: Yes and this blog has been officially revived =)! I've been tagged so you know there are gonna be posts in the near future. Till then!

No comments: