Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Oh, Finally!"

You're probably thinking that right now... "She's finally updated her blog!". Yes after a seemingly endless amount of time, I'm finally updating it =). I was supposed to do two tags but I've had so many things going on that I just didn't find the time, or it's because I went and procrastinated... as usual... haha.

Even now I'm actually running out of that precious thing that I find myself needing more of—Time. I'm supposed to finish an assignment which is due tomorrow so I can't take too much time on this... but I wanted to do this because it's just been way too long since I wrote my last post, can't tahan la =)! And anyway I thought I'd better write this now since I'll be away for camp at Cameron Highlands this weekend so I won't be able to write my much-overdue-post. So here goes:

It's been pretty eventful this week, I had a design assignment due on Tuesday and I have another assignment due tomorrow plus I had to make a speech today for my Public Speaking class!

It went quite okay, I was the second to present =O! I kept referring to my notes though, so I definitely have to work on making my next speech (there'll be more speeches! This subject's called “Public Speaking” after all ;) ) better =). There were a few outstanding speeches by my classmates though, they set the standard ;D. But I'm so happy my turn's over, some people have to present only on Monday! Now that it's behind me I can at least enjoy myself fully at camp =D.

Yay! I have a feeling it's gonna be awesome =).

I have to go now... that nagging feeling of having to finish the assignment is getting persistent and harder to ignore. And the conversation in my head is going something like this:

Kay Brain, think “Brand Management”.
Think, think, think.
Hmm I wonder what to pack for camp?
No don't wander of, Brain! Think!

Gah I hope I can finish it on time!
*Fingers crossed* XD

No comments: